Sometimes finding something to write about can seem next to impossible. You want to stay relevant with your Blog postings, you want to maintain an appearance and of course contribute to your content marketing strategy. But, WHAT DO YOU WRITE ABOUT?
The problem is, we tend to think too hard about a topic.
At Aida, we usually look at the areas of our business that we need to learn more about, and that is where we begin a new blog post.
In today's example, we were faced with "ummm.. what do we write about for our Blog Post today?".
So, to help whip up some ideas and save you some time, we have compiled a list of 15 blog post ideas for your company.
1. Give an update on what's happening in your company over the next 30 or 60 days; recap the past 30.
2. Provide a free template, tip sheet, checklist or other download that would be useful to your readers.
3. Promote an event your business is sponsoring.
4. Review a product, book or event that your readers care about.
5. Go off-topic and share something unrelated to the usual content you post.
6. Write a recap of an event you attended.
7. Share a personal story to inspire your readers.
8. Showcase one of your products.
9. Share the success story of one of your customers, especially how it relates to your products or services.
10. Write a makeover post showing the before and after when you redecorated your office, redesigned your website or updated your logo.
11. Poll your readers on what they want to see more or less of, then use the feedback for future posts.
12. Write a blog post responding to a controversial article or video in your niche.
13. A "Meet the Team" post
14. Share a product comparison. Compare your product with similar products in the industry.
15. Lastly, post something fun! List out funny stories about your company or product, and complete with a funny meme.
Once you've picked some topics to write about, lay them out in a calendar to stay relevant and on top of your blog postings. By pre-planning your posts, it will be easier to start and tackle writing for that day!
Any more blog post ideas you'd like to add let us know!
Do you think that one or two of these ideas listed are more important to write about than others?
We hope you found this list beneficial, Happy Blogging!